Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Mac Allister - why isn't he playing more?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Agree that he isn't at 90 min fitness quite yet.

Very solid tonight though

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Excellent tonight. Needs the run of games but links defence & attack well and hits the ball so cleanly. Just a matter of time before he’s rewarded with goals.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Thought he was brilliant last night. He finds pockets of space to receive the ball in the final 3rd and then moves it forwards quickly. It doesn't always come off and he sometimes loses it, but when it works we usually create a chance. I'd much rather have that someone who retains 100% possession by going sideways or backwards.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Mac is a very talented midfielder who wriggles into small spaces off the front line... looks for 1-2's and cheeky little through balls..... given a run in the team, he will challenge ( maybe not quite win) for player of the year in my view...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looks like his whole family are over ... I saw them in the stands yesterday loving life !! Think that may have contributed to his celebration at the goal [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like his whole family are over ... I saw them in the stands yesterday loving life !! Think that may have contributed to his celebration at the goal [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Yeah I think so - nice of Potter to give him 2 starts in a row because of that as well

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I like the way he’s prepared to shoot rather than look for another pass which seemed to rub off on some of the others

I think we look more positive with him in the team

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I like the way he’s prepared to shoot rather than look for another pass which seemed to rub off on some of the others

I think we look more positive with him in the team

Certainly rubbed off on Bissouma. Seemed those in the upper tier behind the goal could safely drink their tea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here