Have you had Covid?

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’m immune

Well, no I’m not. I’m really not sure. I’ve never tested positive and I haven’t ever felt especially unwell with the known symptoms. So either I’ve been fortunate thus far or I’ve only had a mild case.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Have it at the moment. Double Jabbed which may have made it milder than some. Strangest thing was the taste or lack of it. Had a cookie and all I could taste was flour. Mouth still constantly dry like I'd been on the pi55 for days. Rough for a few days but nothing major. Just got to stick to the isolation rules I guess. Not gutted I missed the Wolves game though so could have been worse.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, right now. Caught it in Finland, confirmed by a PCR last Sunday.

It’s no picnic. So very tired 24/7 (I rarely get that), the cough, restricted breathing.

Avoid if you can, take care.

Hope you feel better soon, old chum

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It’s no picnic. So very tired 24/7 (I rarely get that), the cough, restricted breathing.

Avoid if you can, take care/

Good luck in your recovery.

I’d go for airport queues or aircraft as the likely conduit :shrug:

My son got in on a lads night out in London, almost certainly as three of his mates who were there now have it.

Avoid nights out in London seems to be a good starting point

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Worrying percentage so far :down:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Avoid if you can, take care.
We are both double jabbed. My wife tested positive as she had cold symptoms but lost her sense of smell.
I also had a cold and lost sense of smell.
Nothing else. Now ok.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Not sure. I might have had it right at the start just before the first lockdown when they weren’t testing. I was ill with COVIDish symptoms, but maybe it was just a bad cold.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We all had it in our household at the same time last year. Mainly mild symptoms, kids had loss of taste and smell for a while. I had 1 day of feeling really fatigued, but other than that we all recovered quickly. Not caught it since.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Yes, had it a month ago, wife and I both double jabbed but still got it. So did my 2 kids.

Not a nice exp for me. Only just getting over it now a month on. Taste only just returned, smell still not back.

Just getting better and had booster yesterday which has made me feel rubbish again!

I hope I don’t get it again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We are both double jabbed. My wife tested positive as she had cold symptoms but lost her sense of smell.
I also had a cold and lost sense of smell.
Nothing else. Now ok.

Great.

Three of us went, the other 2 were boostered, me just double jabbed.

But my wife’s since got it from (I suspect), pcr confirmed.

Last edited:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Not yet but 3 colds since July all negative on lateral flow tests . I still think working outside in the industry i'm in toughens your immune system up . I hope i never catch it but like Russian roulette you can't dodge the bullet forever ,i can't see life ever returning to pre covid .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here