Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from last night............

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I thought Richards did alright in the short time he had, there were a couple of nice passes in there. I’d like to see him get further opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good to see Alzate fit enough for the bench and thought all the subs that came on were quite good.

Agreed, however, for all the pretty football, we still blatantly are lacking an alternative to Maupay, when he’s out.
I would have loved to have seen Ferguson get at least ten minutes.

Ten games without a win, it’s not good is it.
We really need to play and beat Brentford, however they will come here with absolutely zero fear, and to be honest, I can, we all can see them do a smash & grab too….

I’m still Potter very much in, but it’s all getting tedious.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought the atmosphere for the first 40 minutes was excellent.
Veltman put in an excellent performance.

Other than that nothing to be positive about.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Agreed, however, for all the pretty football, we still blatantly are lacking an alternative to Maupay, when he’s out.
I would have loved to have seen Ferguson get at least ten minutes.

Ten games without a win, it’s not good is it.
We really need to play and beat Brentford, however they will come here with absolutely zero fear, and to be honest, I can, we all can see them do a smash & grab too….

I’m still Potter very much in, but it’s all getting tedious.

Not good, no. On the positive side pretty much all of these players have been in this situation before and knows it is possible to turn it around.

Tedious indeed. As for Potter, don't think it would be too different with another manager. But obviously Potter needs a win in the next five or six games or he is gone, thats how it works.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Got a late release spot in the Bridge car park so did not have to suffer the train queues.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
We now now, if we didn't already that Dunk is very good and crucial to the way we play. Same could be said for Webster.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The disappointment in my son has now come through. Despite being 7 he was quite animated in the second half. Safe to say he’s fully blooded now. I suppose the early realisation of what it’s like to be an Albion fan is a positive and save consultants fees in the future!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No queue at the coffee kiosk

Park and ride queue not too long and moved quickly and lots of bendy busses available.

Rest was dreadful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here