Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I love Brighton

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I know we lost but support the team other wise just go and don't come back

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Do you mean just go to the game and never go home? Stay in your seat forever? Wow. That’s hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I love brighton too

But I can’t help being totally and utterly bored with the same thing all the time. Pretty with no bite.

We’ve had slumps before and it’s questionable whether potter has ever been able to get us out of them without football being halted due to covid.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know we lost but support the team other wise just go and don't come back

Very simplistic view, i think although the crowd were quite, they got behind the team, when a move looked promising and at least they braved the cold, and covid. Can’t fault the support to be fair, so we, and the team need them back….

Maybe you mean, the voices of discontent on here, in which case, that’s what this message board is for, otherwise what’s the point of alternative views and opinions. I’m not going to give a lecture on our past, as it is not relevant to the last ten results whatsoever.

10 games without a win, I think a new club record…

Let people grumble and rumble, some have a point.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Very simplistic view, i think although the crowd were quite, they got behind the team, when a move looked promising and at least they braved the cold, and covid. Can’t fault the support to be fair, so we, and the team need them back….

Maybe you mean, the voices of discontent on here, in which case, that’s what this message board is for, otherwise what’s the point of alternative views and opinions. I’m not going to give a lecture on our past, as it is not relevant to the last ten results whatsoever.

10 games without a win, I think a new club record…

Let people grumble and rumble, some have a point.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

I can only hope GP can learn from Wolves performance yesterday.
Whenever they got the ball (usually from a wasted corner or free kick) they moved the ball really quickly and often had more numbers attacking than we had defenders in position. In the second half, they didn't sit back but really looked hungry for more goals and could have easily had 3 or 4.
When we attacked, we were so slow and methodical that they had plenty of time to get everyone back in position and apart from a couple of unbelievable misses, created little.

We have tried Connolly plenty of times and apart from the very occasional PL goal , he produces little. Why have Ferguson on the bench and be 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go and bring on midfielders?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here