Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Giving up my season ticket.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The two focussing on away games will struggle to get tickets if they have given up there season tickets

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Mixed bag isn't it....several games selling out at the 2nd or 3rd tier of ST holders (particularly if we continue to take reduced allocations) but they'll be able to go to Burnley and the re-arranged midweek evening games at the likes of Man City and Liverpool :lolol:

May be just my perception but the away following seems to growing too (although economics over the coming months will have an impact) so perhaps even less likely non STHs will get tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
iIt looks like the club have shifted about 700 since they went on General Sale a couple of weeks ago. Still a few thousand left mind.

Would all those showing be 'available' as STs though ? Seems to me the map shows all currently available seats, so any new STH has a choice of seat perhaps but the club wouldn't necessarily allow all of those to be STH seats ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Would all those showing be 'available' as STs though ? Seems to me the map shows all currently available seats, so any new STH has a choice of seat perhaps but the club wouldn't necessarily allow all of those to be STH seats ?

a couple of weeks ago i clicked on "buy season ticket" and it showed about 3,200 available in the various blocs, this week it showed 2450 in the same blocs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
it says they're "available" which means i guess, that they're "available".

Maybe..........but there might a finite number ? The club might have, say, 1000 ST 'vacancies', but want to give the widest seat choice to those potential 1000 new punters so show all available seats. When the 1000 are sold, 'sold out' signs go up :shrug:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The two focussing on away games will struggle to get tickets if they have given up there season tickets

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Yeah they are aware of that, but they said they will just focus on the games they can get tickets for.
I pointed out there will be at least 10 games in the south next season.

I tend to just miss out on the 2nd tier of loyalty points for most london games.
Which is one of my reasons for going to Leeds next week, to build up some points.

If a lot of people are giving up their season tickets, it could well mean that people like me get more of a chance on the local away games.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah they are aware of that, but they said they will just focus on the games they can get tickets for.
I pointed out there will be at least 10 games in the south next season.

I tend to just miss out on the 2nd tier of loyalty points for most london games.
Which is one of my reasons for going to Leeds next week, to build up some points.

If a lot of people are giving up their season tickets, it could well mean that people like me get more of a chance on the local away games.
That's the thing if you are use to going to most away games & enjoy them it makes giving up your season ticket a Hellva lot harder

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Re questions on here re are ST seats really "available" then my guess in yes

Reason say this is when checked some blocks regularly last summer re ST availability - it looked at times very much as if after a while when some blocks had not sold their ST's then these went into "matchday sales pot" and ST's became available in other blocks - the blocks that only became available later were ones with higher prices - i.e more income if sold on a match by match basis

Re other comment on here that giving up ST means no away tickets - gave mine up last year and got away tickets for Wolves, Toon, Leicester and Villa without much problem this season - and could have had tickets for Man City, Man Utd and Leeds if had wanted them too

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know I have had a few sherberts but seriously I can't wait for next season.

If you don't want a Season Ticket now, when do you want one?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here