Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] PM's Press Conference - 5PM.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Mr Doom and Gloom will also be with him.

Plan C, perhaps?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"Hello there I'm here to tell you wear your masks get your boosters and wear your ****ing helmets" is my foreign guess

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well I’m not getting vaccinated Boris can feck off the vaccine can’t even deal with slight mutation. Whoever got a Nobel prize for that shite should hand it back.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Think tonights game could be the last with fans for a while. Suspect we'll return to similar restrictions to as before very soon. All my gigs moved from this year to next year will probably be moved again.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well I’m not getting vaccinated Boris can feck off the vaccine can’t even deal with slight mutation. Whoever got a Nobel prize for that shite should hand it back.

I’m not a betting man, but I don’t think that’s the announcement.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Think tonights game could be the last with fans for a while. Suspect we'll return to similar restrictions to as before very soon. All my gigs moved from this year to next year will probably be moved again.
It might we be this. Mass mixing of the population in any significant numbers will encourage the spread of the highly transmissible Omicron. Just think of the thousands of fans all over the country mixing in grounds and motorway services and trains.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Surely the situation can’t have become unpredictably worse since his last announcement three days ago.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why are people who don't want the vaccine so desperate to tell everyone all the time? Is it a sign of being an attention seeker? No-ones arsed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here