Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we know which players are out tonight with Covid?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Haven’t seen it anywhere. Thanks.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Can't imagine Potter or the club would want it out there till the lineups are announced. Even then, Covid cases don't seem to be announced very often, presumably to protect privacy and medical records of players.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dont find it sexy at all to WILDLY speculate on this but when Jason Steele subs Sanchez from his Fantasy PL team it strongly indicates our mighty Spaniard might not play tonight.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Latest News from Postie Mark . . .

No idea how he knows, but he swears that he does, our postman has just informed me, that three of the players who will be missing due to Covid this evening, are Sanchez, Cucarella, and March.

That's the defence gone for a burton if it's true.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I dont find it sexy at all to WILDLY speculate on this but when Jason Steele subs Sanchez from his Fantasy PL team it strongly indicates our mighty Spaniard might not play tonight.
What it really means is that Sanchez might play or not but the rest of the squad is clearly so COVID-riddled we are certain to get slaughtered by Wolves.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just been informed, by none other than my postman mate Mark, that three of the infected players are Sanchez, Cucarella, and Solly March.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If true the top 6 would've have been whining incessantly to the PL to get the game called off. Not sure how keeping the match on actually helps us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we get anything out of this game it will be a miracle!

Keep the Faith though

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The rumours - and I stress they are just that after a 10 minute scan on the Tweet machine - are as follows :

1. Sanchez & Solly - A + B of Steele transferring them out of his fantasy team. Yes, really.
2. Cucarella and Maupay - Could be even more made up than (1). No idea.

If it is true, we are a bit short on the left to say the least.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ooh it’s a corner;10098615 said:
OMG I hope not - I love BDB but I’m not sure left back v the man mountain is fair

With his height he might be better off starting in goal, with Jason Steele at left back.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If Sanchez is one of them, it's a bit odd that someone claimed to have seen him (unmasked) in a shop yesterday :shrug:

Well who knows, he could have tested positive last night or this morning l suppose.

Mind you, l do reiterate that it's only my postman who told me this info!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here