[Albion] “….a couple of extra bodies in…….”

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Its a yes from me

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow, not a very Potter thing to say. Dont think he would say it if he hadnt discussed it with the bosses.

Would guess it is primarly about recalling a few loaned out players.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wow, not a very Potter thing to say. Dont think he would say it if he hadnt discussed it with the bosses.

Sadly . . . this, and/or the earlier than planned promotion of one or two from the Development Squad possibly.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sadly . . . this, and/or the earlier than planned promotion of one or two from the Development Squad possibly.

Nothing to be sad about really, IMO... some promising players around both on loan and in the U23s. Two or three of those getting in the squad while perhaps buying one attacking player and shipping Locadia, and I'd be a happy man.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I imagine Leo Skiri Østigård is on his way back. But I imagine we’re looking to keep Blackburn sweet so I can’t see Van Hecke & Khadra being pulled back home. I’m not sure who else we’d recall? Longman to cover Sarmiento perhaps?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I imagine Leo Skiri Østigård is on his way back. But I imagine we’re looking to keep Blackburn sweet so I can’t see Van Hecke & Khadra being pulled back home. I’m not sure who else we’d recall? Longman to cover Sarmiento perhaps?

Østigård is definitely the most likely one but then it depends on the loan deals. If GP wants eg Khadra and there is a recall option, then **** whatever Blackburn wants.

But most likely returnees is probably Østigård and (surely to the great joy of the management) Florin Andone.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nothing to be sad about really, IMO... some promising players around both on loan and in the U23s. Two or three of those getting in the squad while perhaps buying one attacking player and shipping Locadia, and I'd be a happy man.

Ah . . . invest in just one player with a record of knowing where the back of the net is, and how to put the ball into it, then yes, l'd be satisfied too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here