Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ALBIONS - weaknesses and feedback to improve them thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

So I don't want to cause any tantrums, but we are obviously flying high as a club in many areas and that is fantastic to see.

But have we got areas of weaknesses within our club report saying "could do better" ???

For example, social media, why the feck our saint whipping ours arses and palarse giving it to us too............... FFS

6K Tiktok followers........WTF........ My 14-year-old son has 30k and he hasn't even pushed it yet.

So what can we improve on???

https://www.hampshirelive.news/spor...arebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

Attachments

• Social figures.PNG
    Social figures.PNG
    318.6 KB · Views: 296

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So I don't want to cause any tantrums, but we are obviously flying high as a club in many areas and that is fantastic to see.

But have we got areas of weaknesses within our club report saying "could do better" ???

For example, social media, why the feck our saint whipping ours arses and palarse giving it to us too............... FFS

6K Tiktok followers........WTF........ My 14-year-old son has 30k and he hasn't even pushed it yet.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/spor...arebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

But you haven't actually offered any feedback or ideas to improve.

You've just found something you don't think we're doing well and had a moan. And maybe we aren't doing well, or maybe other clubs have it as more central part of their strategy. You or I don't know

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ALBIONS - weaknesses and feedback to improve them thread.

Buy a striker.

End of fred.

D

Deleted member 2719

But you haven't actually offered any feedback or ideas to improve.

You've just found something you don't think we're doing well and had a moan. And maybe we aren't doing well, or maybe other clubs have it as more central part of their strategy. You or I don't know

Sorry, I thought it was obvious, either spend more, expand this team or find new talent.....I will put my son up for it.:lolol:

This is a constructive feedback thread.

On the second part of your answer, maybe someone on here knows why?

Do you like taking a drubbing from the Saints and Palarse???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Club should remove all participation in social media and go back to communicating through smoke signals and fax machines. Mystery, dignity and originality.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

A 5 second Google tells me the Albion TikTok followers actually total 134k so this article, and the premise for this thread, is clearly bobbins.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A 5 second Google tells me the Albion TikTok followers actually total 134k so this article, and the premise for this thread, is clearly bobbins.

OP has had a nightmare here :facepalm:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
ALBIONS - weaknesses and feedback to improve them thread.

Buy a striker.

End of fred.

No point signing a striker all the time we are second bottom of the social media table. No striker worth their salt will join a team with less than half a million Twitter followers. Unless the club seriously improve this I’m going to have to consider if I want a season ticket next season. Come on Barber sort it out. :moo:

D

Deleted member 2719

Club should remove all participation in social media and go back to communicating through smoke signals and fax machines. Mystery, dignity and originality.

Yeah but what about the ozone layer.

I think people want to feel and touch players and staff now, more than they ever have, let alone all the complex stats that they could scroll through and quote.

D

Deleted member 2719

So clearly this will always be mobile and figures changing all the time, so we have improved since this was done, but we are still behind the pack.

Why? late starters.

This thread was not just about social media?

Any ideas Schmunk or are we perfect???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Where's the column for North stand Chat?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

My 14-year-old son has 30k and he hasn't even pushed it yet!

I think it's a bit sad that 30k people follow your son.
No disrespect intended but what does he do to make them so interested in him?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Opened this thread expecting a debate on squad strength - shows how well the club is run if the best example you can come up with to justify a thinly-veiled moan is the number of social media followers we've got. Maybe we should sign another South African, then add a Korean and someone else from the Middle East - that'll fix it. :shrug:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I look at NSC as interesting to view supporters opinions on FOOTBALL and club website for tickets and match highlights. Enough for me and in fact know of no other outlets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here