Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Racecourse vaccination centre booster walk-ins

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
While there is no information online about it the Brighton Racecourse vaccination centre is accepting walk-ins every day. Also worth calling to see about getting an appointment as had various friends and colleagues call and get appointments for next day. The number is 0300 303 8060. If you're doing walk in typical wait time seems to be about an hour.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
My partner went to the racecourse this morning and took about an hour. As you say there is nothing online but saw it on the local news last night.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Will this impact the racecourse park and ride? I'm not saying that football is more important than boosters by the way.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A tip for anyone going to get a jab......

It helps save valuable time if you have your NHS Number handy.

It saves the staff a bit of extra time having to search for you on the system.
If you multiply that up it becomes very helpful.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will this impact the racecourse park and ride? I'm not saying that football is more important than boosters by the way.

If you mean tomorrow then I doubt it as the clinic closes at 2pm.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A tip for anyone going to get a jab......

It helps save valuable time if you have your NHS Number handy.

It saves the staff a bit of extra time having to search for you on the system.
If you multiply that up it becomes very helpful.

Good advice. I wrote my name, date of birth and NHS number on a bit of paper to hand to the person logging my booster.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Might give this a go this afternoon as there's no getting through by phone and no luck online. Anyone know what time they close?

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
For those in Worthing area, try 0333 370 4111.

I was able to book my booster vacine on this line. When you get through, you may be in a long (100+ queue) but they clearly have a plentiful supply of operators as the queue goes really quickly and you are regularly updated on your position.

The line closes between 12 and 1 so calling a smidge after 1pm did the trck for me as queue was about a dozen. Colleague calling at 1030 yesterday had over a 100 but it went quickly.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone know if you are barred from getting a booster if someone in your household has Covid symptoms (awaiting PCR)?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Does anyone know if you are barred from getting a booster if someone in your household has Covid symptoms (awaiting PCR)?

You should be asked if you currently have any Covid symptoms or have tested positive in the last 28 days.
I don't think you're asked about anyone in close contact with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here