Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Collecting Lateral Flow Test - website issue?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thought I'd better order some tests as I don't have many left from the ones I got a year ago with Christmas coming up. Got myself a collect code but when I put my postcode in, it tells me there are no pharmacies within 30 miles. Surely this is a bug - do I just go to a pharmacy and try my luck waving a QR code in their face. Or are they really OOS?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Thought I'd better order some tests as I don't have many left from the ones I got a year ago with Christmas coming up. Got myself a collect code but when I put my postcode in, it tells me there are no pharmacies within 30 miles. Surely this is a bug - do I just go to a pharmacy and try my luck waving a QR code in their face. Or are they really OOS?

No you just go here to the gov website and order some. Yesterday as widely reported a message was saying out stock. However, only about 10 mins ago I tried and it said order accepted and deliver within 1-2 days

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No you just go here to the gov website and order some. Yesterday as widely reported a message was saying out stock. However, only about 10 mins ago I tried and it said order accepted and deliver within 1-2 days

I checked again earlier and now it shows loads of local pharmacies. Will try one in a minute. Think the OOS was sent by mail only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here