Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Covid registration form REQUIRED BY ALL FANS FOR WOLVES

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
YOU MUST READ THIS ITS NEW A FORM TO COMPLETE BEFORE ENTRY WEDNESDAY

"Fans coming to the game aged 18 or over must fill in a covid registration form. For match ticket holders (for home and away matches) this will need to be done ahead of each game they wish attend; it's likely season-ticket holders will only need to do this once to cover the season."

I ASSUME THIS IS THE SAME AS:

"Fans coming to the game must fill in a pre-match online covid registration form, which will be sent ahead of each match. For match ticket holders (for home and away matches) this will need to be done ahead of each game they wish attend; it's likely season-ticket holders will only need to do this once to cover the season. 1901 Club members will need to complete this declaration on behalf of their guests for each membership they own."

(Received my online form as a Season Ticket Holder but how do I know whether I will or wont need to fill it in again? rather confusing!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I saw that. I think I am more inclined to attend now.

Best I alert [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] to check his email.....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Im still confused why it’s double vaccinated OR lateral flow. Why not insist on lateral flow for everyone ?

Although saying that I couldn’t order any today as apparently they have run out

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Totally threw me, as I’d just transferred our tickets to friends and family when the emails landed.

No sign of the tickets for the people who will actually be using them and assume they’ll get a separate email once that bit goes through the system.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you've been double and/or boosted, there is no rationale behind asking for an LF.

Why ? You can still carry it can’t you ?

At the Euros final, all of my group were double jabbed - 4 out of 6 caught COVID, 3 had mild symptoms, 1 did not

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Nothing in the email or FAQs that I can see about what to do, if anything, where your ST for the match has been passed on via the “Share” scheme.

I’m assuming the club will be contacting the sharer direct.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No sign of mine either, despite most the people I go with seemingly having theirs. I've had emails from the club recently so I don't think it's an issue with my email address - seems a bit weird that they wouldn't go out in one large bloc, but then I don't understand technology.

Got a mad day tomorrow though so hope it comes tonight and I can get it done.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Totally threw me, as I’d just transferred our tickets to friends and family when the emails landed.

No sign of the tickets for the people who will actually be using them and assume they’ll get a separate email once that bit goes through the system.

Hope you read the bit about possible sanctions if the people you pass ticket on to do not comply , although i am pretty sure a person of your standing would have all that covered !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No sign of mine either, despite most the people I go with seemingly having theirs. I've had emails from the club recently so I don't think it's an issue with my email address - seems a bit weird that they wouldn't go out in one large bloc, but then I don't understand technology.

Not had mine either.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Have you tried looking different folders (in gmail, sometimes my Albion emails get dumped into 'promotions' rather than 'inbox'?

worth a look.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s unlikely anyone can send out 30,000+ emails in one go. Likely over a couple of hours

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Nothing in the email or FAQs that I can see about what to do, if anything, where your ST for the match has been passed on via the “Share” scheme.

I’m assuming the club will be contacting the sharer direct.

I confirm that prior to attending each match of the 2021/22 season (select one):
I am double vaccinated and can produce a domestic NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) which will be valid at the time I attend and that the NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) will be readily accessible to show Club staff with corresponding photo ID upon request
OR
I will take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of each match, and log the results on the NHS website, only if I am negative will I attend and proof will then be readily accessible to show Club staff with corresponding photo ID upon request.

Declaration:

I understand that the law now requires me to have a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) OR proof by NHS email/text message of a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the match, in order to attend a match, and if I am unable to show a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) I will be refused entry to the American Express Community Stadium;
I will not attend a match if I test positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to attending a match;
I will not attend a match if I have any recognised COVID-19 symptoms under the current NHS guidelines;
I will not attend a match if I am required to self-isolate under the current Government, NHS and Public Health England guidelines;
If any of the statements above are not true and accurate now or prior to the playing of a Match, I understand that I must not attend the American Express Community Stadium and that if I attend the match I will be refused entry and may face sanctions in accordance with the applicable ticket terms and conditions;
If I share my ticket using the season ticket sharing platform, I will only pass my ticket on to a guest who meets the above criteria and will ensure that they understand the above criteria are conditions of entry. I acknowledge that any guests who do not meet the above criteria may be refused entry.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Asking for a friend:

Do you still need to fill one out if you are immune?

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here