Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion ticket site

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Thought i would have a look this morning to see how many tickets were available for WBA only to find it difficult to log in and then impossible to see stadium plan .
Just keep getting " internal server error " . Anybody else ? ( or just this incompetent idiot ! )

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Agree here also. As time progressed, I could get further into the sequence. Even got a seat number randomly allocated (as we used to) and then it jumped to 'server error'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was getting the same about 2am.

Just refresh it and you'll eventually get through.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Still looks to be an issue.

Also have recent points been credited, I'm short after the last 3 or 4 away games but couldn't say which hasn't been loaded.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oops an error was what I got

Have WBA tickets gone on sale this morning ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Gave up trying earlier, different browsers all the same issue.
I assume that the huge demand for this mouth watering game has crashed the site.

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Well supposedly they have , saw it with the green button lit up but couldn't get into stadium plan , but nobody has yet posted they have successfully bought any !

Had a few issues soon after 9, got a seat and was in the basket, then it all crashed. went back a while later and the ticket was still in the basket and manged to buy, so all ok.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Gave up trying earlier, different browsers all the same issue.
I assume that the huge demand for this mouth watering game has crashed the site.

Just had a final try as going out , after two failures finally partial success , able to see 2 upper blocks A1 and A2 open and 8 disabled seats in middle lower block available . But on trying to enter next stage back to " internal server error " !!!! :rant:
Must be across the whole site as also tried to look at remaining everton tickets as an experiment and same thing .

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Had a few issues soon after 9, got a seat and was in the basket, then it all crashed. went back a while later and the ticket was still in the basket and manged to buy, so all ok.

OK great , just seen your post . One quick question were you able to select a seat or like @another arch were you just allocated one ?
Might have to look at your answer later as literally just on way out of door .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Internal server error 500, still pants

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Working now, also 5 tickets available for MUFC away on Saturday if anyone wants one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here