Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson press conference at 8

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the BBC, he'll be talking about an update to the booster programme and there are no new restrictions expected.

We shall see.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Does it matter what he announces anymore? Just a load of spurious waffle that everyone will ignore.

He certainly won’t be resigning. That man will have to be dragged out of power.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
According to the BBC, he'll be talking about an update to the booster programme and there are no new restrictions expected.

We shall see.

Strange time to schedule it if so? But could be doing the groundwork before new restrictions announced in another week!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

We shall see.

That’s how I read it.

I also doubt he’ll be answering any questions related to his latest alleged law breaking. And in this case I sort of agree with him.
Deliver the information, get Chris Bitty to limp wristedly talk about some slides and get it over with quick sticks.

It’s obvious the alleged illegal partying is never going to result in Boris leaving office or indeed any sort of meaningful investigation, so let’s get the Omicron bullshit said and all home for tea and toast.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
waffle waffle waffle
boosters
waffle waffle waffle
world beating
waffle waffle waffle

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Does it matter what he announces anymore? Just a load of spurious waffle that everyone will ignore.

He certainly won’t be resigning. That man will have to be dragged out of power.

Why not a bold new initiative designed to boost his slumping standing in the polls?

I suggest announcing a policy of machine-gunning of inflatables carrying migrants would do the trick nicely.
It's what Trump would do, and he after all hung the moon.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Strange time to schedule it if so? But could be doing the groundwork before new restrictions announced in another week!

That's how i see it. Some waffle about the booster programme running at full speed but we need to be careful or it wont be enough etc. Followed next week by advising its not enough and with deep regret we need a further lockdown, but only once his flights to his ski chalet are confirmed and he's departed! ( i may have made the last part up)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here