Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Raheem Sterling

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Probably one of the most persecuted players in EPL history, certainly by the MSM. Today Raheem scored his 100th PL goal,a fine achievement in anyone's book, with a superbly taken penalty in another fine Man City win. As a football fan he's a joy to watch, here's to many more.

Congratulations Raheem.

:clap:

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Probably one of the most persecuted players in EPL history, certainly by the MSM. Today Raheem scored his 100th PL goal,a fine achievement in anyone's book, with a superbly taken penalty in another fine Man City win. As a football fan he's a joy to watch, here's to many more.

Congratulations Raheem.

What is your other account. Time to come clean.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I like Sterling. Guardiola turned him from a bit of a fringe winger with bundles of pace and no end product into one of the PL’s best players. He’s massively gifted as an athlete but as a footballer has worked his socks off to get to the level he’s at now. All from a pretty hard upbringing where his mum and sister sacrificed loads to give him the best chance to succeed. He’s a shining example of making the most of what you have and being mature enough to fulfill the expectation of his family. So fair play to him. Nothing wrong with that at all. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know this is a Crondo thread but it deserves to be said. Sterling is a wonderful footballer who has copped way more that his fair share of shit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love him, we love him, we love him,
And that’s the way we like it, we like it, we like it,
Because we all follow The Sterling, The Sterling, The Sterling,
Wooo, oooh, ooh, ooh, ooh...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Congratulations Raheem.

Why? What does he do when he's a football fan?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I’ve always liked him although would have preferred it if he’d had stayed a Red obviously.
He can be wound up fairly easily tbh.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Particularly enjoyed Raheem's video message to Lewis Hamilton on the morning of the F1 decider, as played on BBC Breakfast. Tho not sure my choice of motivational words would be "You'll smash it mate" :ffsparr:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Really?
I thought his diving in the Euros was cheating and embarrasing.

Yes. That bit where he was trying to make out that Chiellini was dragging his shirt back was cringeworthy

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like he will be joining Chelsea for around £60m. Fantastic news that he is staying in the PL, would be a big loss to the PL if he moved abroad. Man City's loss is very much Chelsea's gain, they're getting his peak years.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Since 2013, Sterling has scored 10+ goals every single season without taking penalties. Add into that the fact that he's 27 and I think Chelsea have secured a really top player for a weirdly decent fee.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good signing for Chelsea and not a great loss for City - good deal for both clubs (and the player).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Since 2013, Sterling has scored 10+ goals every single season without taking penalties. Add into that the fact that he's 27 and I think Chelsea have secured a really top player for a weirdly decent fee.

1 year left on this deal which he would run down and leave for nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here