Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Sting

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up,it's Sting night on BBC2 right now, celebrating one of if not the greatest musician to come out of the UK.

:bowdown:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
6FE65CCC-40ED-4BC8-AA01-24097ED685DC.jpeg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sting being interviewed by the Stotts is still the greatest interview ever.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Loved the Police and liked his early solo stuff. However, there's just something about his demeanor that irks. Below is a recent brilliant interview but it's only great because the interview intelligently draws the stuff out of Sting who looks really bored at first.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Talented yes but in my view certainly not in the top 5 most talented musicians to come from the UK.

Apparently he & his wife are also known to be extremely tight , taking the lightbulbs out from a multi million pound house they sold a few years ago in London .

A friend of mine met him a few years back in the Bahamas and said he was very full of himself .

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Talented yes but in my view certainly not in the top 5 most talented musicians to come from the UK.

Apparently he & his wife are also known to be extremely tight , taking the lightbulbs out from a multi million pound house they sold a few years ago in London .

A friend of mine met him a few years back in the Bahamas and said he was very full of himself .

Yes, and let's not forget all that tantric ' I can shag for hours ' boasting.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I was channel surfing and came across this. The highlight for me was what appeared to be Jimmy Nail on backing vocals! Was it him?!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

When you're as great as Sting why would you hold back about how good you are?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Loved the Police and liked his early solo stuff. However, there's just something about his demeanor that irks. Below is a recent brilliant interview but it's only great because the interview intelligently draws the stuff out of Sting who looks really bored at first.

I have got 3 minutes in and he is already irritating me. Pompous and self important doesn't even begin to cover it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Love him, we love him, we love him,
And that’s the way we like it, we like it, we like it,
Because we all follow The Sting, The Sting, The Sting,
Wooo, oooh, ooh, ooh, ooh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here