Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, husband and I (36 and 37) have just booked ours.

Thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
How long are you guys having to wait for appointments? I've got one booked for the 19th. I wo der if booking it this way would be a quicker way, but to do that I have to cancel the appointment I've got booked first, and don't want to give it up if the wait is longer

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How long are you guys having to wait for appointments? I've got one booked for the 19th. I wo der if booking it this way would be a quicker way, but to do that I have to cancel the appointment I've got booked first, and don't want to give it up if the wait is longer

19th is good - keep it.

I've only just found out my 76-y-o mum and 68-y-o aunt haven't been invited yet (by Strand Medical in Worthing).

It's difficult to find any appointments this side of Christmas and many involving travelling from Worthing. In fact, there is nothing locally here at all.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
19th is good - keep it.

I've only just found out my 76-y-o mum and 68-y-o aunt haven't been invited yet (by Strand Medical in Worthing).

It's difficult to find any appointments this side of Christmas and many involving travelling from Worthing. In fact, there is nothing locally here at all.

Great, thanks. Had this one booked for 6 weeks and feels like forever. Then Omicron turns up and makes it feel even longer. 1 week to go.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can't find anything other than Brighton, which I'd rather not go to, I'm amazed there's nothing in Worthing or Shoreham. THere's a massive health centre in Shoreham, empty!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I think that if you try to bump it forward they will be more than happy to bump you without any risk to the current booking if they can't :thumbsup:

(I am being offered a second booster via my smarter-than-me phone. I'm triple jabbed so it must be a mistake. However I will be 3 months past the booster in January and as I have risk factors I may try to book. Is that bad? I don't think so. But I lack judgement in this sort of thing so happy to be slapped down).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think that if you try to bump it forward they will be more than happy to bump you without any risk to the current booking if they can't :thumbsup:

(I am being offered a second booster via my smarter-than-me phone. I'm triple jabbed so it must be a mistake. However I will be 3 months past the booster in January and as I have risk factors I may try to book. Is that bad? I don't think so. But I lack judgement in this sort of thing so happy to be slapped down).

People with certain conditions have been offered three doses as their primary shots and the a fourth shot as a booster.

I'm not sure if that would cover you or not, but it sounds like that kind of scenario.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

On Monday I booked under the old 6 months rule and had to settle for 5th January. On Thursday one of my friends went to book and was offered yesterday onward, so I went back on. It let me look at available slots in Churchill Square and I was able to book as early as yesterday (but have gone for tomorrow for reasons).

So if you're considering it, you can go on to 'manage my booking' and it'll let you see what's available before confirming if you want to cancel your current appointment.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here