Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tottenham-Rennes Europa Conference League game will not be rescheduled

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Tottenham's postponed Europa Conference League game with Rennes will not be rescheduled, says Uefa."

Fair or unfair?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Sod that, I was looking forward to going to the match tomorrow. 3 points for us from the forfeited game and Spurs should pay for all Brighton season tickets holders Christmas Turkey or Nut Roast.
And sprouts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, basically, all a club needs to do now is declare some of their players have tested positive (how many?) and a game can be called off.

Lucky that we've beaten Covid now, or we could find half the games in December and January postponed.

Oh.....hang on :facepalm:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
So, basically, all a club needs to do now is declare some of their players have tested positive (how many?) and a game can be called off.

Lucky that we've beaten Covid now, or we could find half the games in December and January postponed.

Imagine what it'll be like at the world cup next year...

Games being called off left right and centre!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Vitesse must be over the moon...

I'm guessing the spuddles didn't give a toss about the Conference league and are happy to be out...

Hopefully another year without a trophy beckons

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
So are all those Rennes fans that made their way over for the game are getting a refund ????
5ff3f434282859f4ee5a9d75f735ac75.jpg

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Well quite, how many, what if its all the keepers etc etc

UEFA decided to answer these questions pre-season, PL didnt... so we are in this situation now.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Sod that, I was looking forward to going to the match tomorrow. 3 points for us from the forfeited game and Spurs should pay for all Brighton season tickets holders Christmas Turkey or Nut Roast.

I was told on this forum that you should put a smilie if you are making a joke, otherwise the more gullible will assume it to be true and you could be accused of spreading fake news. Yes, I was really told that - so expect a trickle of replies asking if this is really going to happen! :D

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
COVID outbreak at the Albion now? We could well be trying to get matches called off ourselves.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Is this really going to happen?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

This is how youth football works these days. My son was due to play a game the weekend before last. The opposition had a few injuries and their goalkeeper was away. On the day of the game seven of their fourteen players had a positive lateral flow. How convenient. Somehow all of them were fit to play seven days later ??????

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Is this really going to happen?

Yes, Spurs really are going to buy a Christmas Turkey or Nut Roast for every Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holder to make up for cancelling the match.
Tony Bloom is playing a tough negotiating game though, as you expect. I heard through the grapevine he is going for a pudding and brandy butter/custard/double cream as well. We have the best owner in the Premier League that's for sure.

Will post the link with information when I find it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here