BN1
Ben b diaz

a0f700ff61ac4426e2354a613c287ddb.jpg

Probably not true but would be a huge upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Got six months left on contract too, but blackburn option to extend for 12 months.

Maybe loaning those 3 players recently plays a part?!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As long as he can miss a couple of sitters and then score a couple in extra time, when we're down to 10 (and make one of them a goal of the month shoo-in) he should fit right in.

Not setting expectations too high then :wink:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Looked very good when came on scene with Nottingham Forest. Dont know why he left them. That was the time to buy him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I've read a fair bit about him but not seen much. Do you mean he'd be a huge upgrade on Maupay? What's that based on?

Different kind of player to maupay. Bit clumsy but can finish. Chile fans love him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There was a bit of focus on Ben when he was at Forest and played in a cup match against a Premier League team I think, maybe when he was 18 or so. Elements of his game were picked out and identified as being top level. No surprise though that he is taking as long as an Armstrong or Toney to develop.

Championship strikers are alway a big gamble in the EPL (despite what you read on NSC) but he does look the perfect foil for Maupay if he can retain his shooting powers in the EPL.

Be warned though, we are going to be linked with many more strikers before the 31st Jan, such an easy story.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry, but if I had a few hours I could put a better highlights reel, from the various bits of home footage of myself playing in the local leagues

2 yard tap ins, penalties nearly saved and poorly struck misses.

Not saying he's a bad player or he wouldn't be a good signing. But it's a shocking video reel posted above

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Could be a decent replacement for Welbeck, who has just turned 31, and may soon be back from injury again.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm certain he played at the amex against us. Playing for Forest, we won 3-0, Muzza scored at least one.

He was young, but don't think he massively threatened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here