Chelsea v Leeds United
Liverpool v Aston Villa
Norwich City v Manchester United (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 12TH DECEMBER
Burnley v West Ham United (14:00)
Leicester City v Newcastle United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Crystal Palace v Everton (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 23.04.01.png
(Table after Brentford's 2-1 win over Watford)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry - I had no idea there was a Friday game until now.

I’ll update this later when I’m back home.

Brentford v Watford get things under way at 8pm this evening…

You had one job this weekend :facepalm:

(you got out of the one gained/two dropped)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Can't wait, promises to be a cracker!!! I'm going for a feisty 2-2 draw. I rather rate that Wissa from Brentford, getting a rare start ahead of Ivan Toney, who is injured.

Quite an attacking looking team from Ranieri too...

First time they've played each other in the top division.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Scrappy first half, but a few moments of quality. Very surprised by how passive Brentford have been. My pick Wissa particularly poor... Watford's high press and rotational fouling is really doing a number on them, the perfect "away" performance so far. Lots of breathers at goal kicks and throw-ins, and Mr. Oliver quite happy with them doing this.

Watford fans sound terrific, not a peep from the Brentford lot. It's just all very sterile from them. Is the stadium an issue?

Brentford will be hoping Watford tire before they can grab a second, as they have done several times this season, and perhaps they can find a little possession in the final third.

Set up for an intriguing second half managerial match up between the upstart and the wily old fox.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Scrappy first half, but a few moments of quality. Very surprised by how passive Brentford have been. My pick Wissa particularly poor... Watford's high press and rotational fouling is really doing a number on them, the perfect "away" performance so far. Lots of breathers at goal kicks and throw-ins, and Mr. Oliver quite happy with them doing this.

Watford fans sound terrific, not a peep from the Brentford lot. It's just all very sterile from them. Is the stadium an issue?

Brentford will be hoping Watford tire before they can grab a second, as they have done several times this season, and perhaps they can find a little possession in the final third.

Set up for an intriguing second half managerial match up between the upstart and the wily old fox.

It’s all different now…Sky pundits gushing over Brentford …for ten minutes of football

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
They won and are above us :shrug:

We beat them, are level on points and have a game in hand on them [emoji2369]

You know what I meant, the media were getting far too carried away about them at the start of the season as they always do with a new team before they get bored. They’ve just scraped a 95th minute win at home against one of the poorest teams in the league, they’ll be towards the bottom come the end of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I lost interest once I realised Bozza couldn’t be bothered anymore.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We beat them, are level on points and have a game in hand on them [emoji2369]

You know what I meant, the media were getting far too carried away about them at the start of the season as they always do with a new team before they get bored. They’ve just scraped a 95th minute win at home against one of the poorest teams in the league, they’ll be towards the bottom come the end of the season.

They’re a breath of fresh air….nothing remotely like the pragmatic, boring, defensive Sheff Utd that somehow managed top half. They absolutely should be towards the bottom - bottom 6 budget and newly promoted and no PL history, anything outside the bottom 3 would be huge for them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
..... and so the weekend starts with Brentford (Brentford, f***ing Brentford, blud, Brentford f***ing BRENTFORD fam! (I think I've just about got the appropriate wording.......?)) overhauling us for 9th. place, and our slide down the table continues unabated!

It's just like another f***ing international weekend, only worse - all the teams around us are in with a chance of getting three points!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
..... and so the weekend starts with Brentford (Brentford, f***ing Brentford, blud, Brentford f***ing BRENTFORD fam! (I think I've just about got the appropriate wording.......?)) overhauling us for 9th. place, and our slide down the table continues unabated!

It's just like another f***ing international weekend, only worse - all the teams around us are in with a chance of getting three points!

it's only three more sleeps than it would've been!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Slightly off topic. Has anyone not yet received their ticket for Tottenham prior to it being cancelled. My wallet is empty, furthermore does anyone know if new tickets will be issued when the game is rearranged. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here