Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Tkts - Apple wallet

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Mine updated earlier and is now showing the Wolves game . Should do it by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yep, mine updated today ... using the lovely away shirt colour!

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 19.18.32.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I presume we have to delete the Spurs pass and then download the Wolves pass, as you’re only allowed one game at a time on Apple wallet.
Does anybody know if this is the case?

The whole point of the tickets is they automatically update. Shouldn’t have to be deleting and downloading them at all.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
As I understand it, if you have a season ticket, you have a season ticket. Even if the 'wrong' game is showing in your wallet, the turnstile still recognises that you have a season ticket, so will let you in, regardless of what game is displayed on the pass.
It matters not one jot if the ticket updates or not.

This is assuming that we are referring to season tickets, and not a ticket for an individual game.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
i've got a season ticket & decided to get a childs half season ticket - i cant add the childs ticket to my mobile wallet. xI only get the option to 'view ticket' not 'add to mobile wallet. Has anyone managed to do this?

Merry christmas..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
i've got a season ticket & decided to get a childs half season ticket - i cant add the childs ticket to my mobile wallet. xI only get the option to 'view ticket' not 'add to mobile wallet. Has anyone managed to do this?

Merry christmas..

Yep I’ve got 2 season tickets on my phone. Just clicked and it worked.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is it easy to change ST download to a new Omsung...? Am hoping/assuming a call to the ticket office on 26th pm will do it.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is it easy to change ST download to a new Omsung...? Am hoping/assuming a call to the ticket office on 26th pm will do it.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk
The ticket should be associated with the account it was originally assigned to. Therefore changing to a new phone or resetting the phone shouldn't cause problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here