Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Which action do you think has been de Pfeffel's most egregious, to date?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Only from his time as leader of the Conservative Party through his tenure as our current Prime minister.
(So none of the written racism or threats and intimidation!)

For me it's

2917.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Being allowed to continue to reproduce

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whilst having an affair with (insert name of business woman/journalist/political advisor here), and denying being the source of sperm in the production of an unknown number of children, is not damaging directly to the country as a whole, the denying of parentage to the actual children, I find to be high up in reasons for my disgust for the man.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This photo shows him up for what he really is, a jingoistic chancer willing to do anything for power.

Attachments

• Boris-Johnson-caught-on-a-zipwire.jpg
    Boris-Johnson-caught-on-a-zipwire.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 373

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dunno but his PR team must have done a very good job if the partying, private stuff and dumb comments are all mentioned rather than all the corruption.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
"Let the bodies pile high in their thousands"

Our Prime Minister said this. And , this is probably the one ambition that he has achieved without screwing it up.
He's a sociopath, and I would suggest borderline psychopath.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't answer yet - there'll be stuff coming to light infinitely worse than his bumbling incompetence and barefaced lying once he's been booted out. I am expecting corruption on a colossal scale to be exposed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To save many hundreds of posters being similarly baffled:

'de Pfeffel' = 'Boris'

'egregious' = 'c*ntish'

:lolol:

I use the word a lot (it was introduced to me by my old pal, [MENTION=83]Dick Knights Mumm[/MENTION]). And when I use it, yes, that's my intended meaning.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I really liked Pfeffel as Catwoman. That suit, yummy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Has he abandoned any of the kids he's had since becoming PM yet? If so, I'll go for that. If not, just pick any of his multiple lies - but I'll focus on some of the Brexit related ones. They're all pretty despicable when you consider his position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here