Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's press conference - 6 PM

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he doing very long answers to the prepped ‘public’ questions to largely avoid the journos?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The first thing I want to say is 'Thanks Laura',

right on cue here comes my prepared statement

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Kuenssberg: "How can you stand there and tell the public you want them to follow new restrictions and do you really expect us to believe you had no idea what was going on under your own roof?"

Boris: "I'd like to start by paying tribute to Allegra..."

Un****ingbelievable.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow, Boris has an absolute brass neck of gleaming proportions. Listening to him paying tribute to Allegra rather than admitting any knowledge of the question he's been asked. What a dirty ****er.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anything but answering the actual question.

Yes, let's pay tribute to the NHS. It can be incredibly hard to be clear about this and that and the vaccination programme is something we can all be proud of.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Covid pass required over 10,000 people

But - WTF - a negative latera flow test will also be acceptable. Just think about that!
So, 'no mate, I haven't got a Covid pass, but I took a lateral flow test before I came out' will be replied to thus 'That's fine sir, come on in'. Or will you have to take along that little plastic thing showing just one bar, and people will have to take your word for it that the test was taken an hour or two ago, not last week?

Why oh why oh why..................................?

Why not have, "You must have a Covid pass to get in to venues. Full stop" - why does he have to say, "You must have a Covid pass - but if you haven't got one, a lateral flow test will do"?
Why not, "You must wear a mask in shops, buses, trains, etc." - why does he have to say, "You must wear a mask - but not if it makes you feel uncomfortable."

FFS! We know that the word 'must' sends cold shudders down the spine of our beloved PM [please note; I do sometimes use irony] but it's time he stiffened that bloody spine, shuddering or not, and learned to accept 'must' without having to immediately follow it with 'unless' or 'except'. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is this presser about ‘Plan B’ or a tribute to the PM's hand-picked personal appointment, the extraordinary Allegra Stratton?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
But - WTF - a negative latera flow test will also be acceptable. Just think about that!
So, 'no mate, I haven't got a Covid pass, but I took a lateral flow test before I came out' will be replied to thus 'That's fine sir, come on in'. Or will you have to take along that little plastic thing showing just one bar, and people will have to take your word for it that the test was taken an hour or two ago, not last week?

Why oh why oh why..................................?

Why not have, "You must have a Covid pass to get in to venues. Full stop" - why does he have to say, "You must have a Covid pass - but if you haven't got one, a lateral flow test will do"?
Why not, "You must wear a mask in shops, buses, trains, etc." - why does he have to say, "You must wear a mask - but not if it makes you feel ucomfortable."

FFS! We know that the word 'must' sends cold shudders down the spine of our beloved PM [please note; I do sometimes use irony] but it's time he stiffened that bloody spine, shuddering or not, and learned to accept 'must' without having to immediately follow it with 'uness' or 'except'. Pathetic.

Barber is ready - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16975474/vaccine-passports-premier-league-stadiums/

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
i hope if they do announce Plan B all those who've been calling for more restrictions will welcome the change. not condem it a u-turn, complain its too late, shouldnt have ever eased in first place etc.

I welcome the changes regarding COVID passports and mask wearing.

What chance though that those going to football grounds will be responsible enough to acquiesce?

I won’t be going again until I can be confident that masks will be worn wherever possible and better checks are made for vaccination and/or testing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Twice he was asked about the other parties being investigated, both times he dodged the question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here