You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Plus the Wolves and Brentford games.

Not palace yet...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Palace has already sold out.

The Wednesday ahead of each game seems to be when another small batch become available.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Palace has already sold out.

The Wednesday ahead of each game seems to be when another small batch become available.
I don't think it's as simple as that. I've seen occasions, such as man city, where small batches of tickets sporadically appeared one a period of several days. Brentford has sold out and there are now more tickets available and obviously that's well ahead of the Wednesday before.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think it's as simple as that. I've seen occasions, such as man city, where small batches of tickets sporadically appeared one a period of several days. Brentford has sold out and there are now more tickets available and obviously that's well ahead of the Wednesday before.

Aye ….and occasional lots of 125….even then the car park at times remains a third empty….last match I asked the guy in charge about this and he just mentioned something to do with covid regs which doesn’t make much sense, in that more in the car park less on trains/busses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here