Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Anyone else seen the Christmas party video that has been leaked?

Could be the last straw for BJ!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That would be the most amazing Christmas present ever if that lowlife scum had to resign and **** off.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Having a "party" (or whatever it was after work) is one thing, but now they are laughing at us.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He cannot cling on much longer can he?

Doesn't appear to be much evidence it was anything to do with him, but it's incredibly damaging.

Cummings also saying journalists were there. He obviously wasn't there - but knows people who were.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Doesn't appear to be much evidence it was anything to do with him, but it's incredibly damaging.

Cummings also saying journalists were there. He obviously wasn't there - but know people who were.

As I put in the Gov thread, whist not the main story it’s certainly an interesting side story if true

Press conference after press conference these guys for pushing for more restrictions whist potentially ignoring the rules themselves.

Trust in the media will reach a new low.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As I put in the Gov thread, whist not the main story it’s certainly an interesting side story if true

Press conference after press conference these guys for pushing for more restrictions whist potentially ignoring the rules themselves.

Trust in the media will reach a new low.

I'm no sure about the trust in the media, anger has been generally directed towards individual journalists, but that's my opinion.

Sky (under new ownership) acted very very quickly to suspend their presenters after attending that private party.

If any journalists were at number 10, I'd imagine they are toast and will completely thrown under a bus by their employees.

If they don't, other employees at the companies will force the issue.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Cummings also saying journalists were there. He obviously wasn't there - but know people who were.

In his house - of which he is the head
In his office - of which he is the head

Seems highly unlikely he was there but he doesn’t have to have been - although he did have pals come to stay to “help with the baby” (as you do?!) but clear double responsibility and accountability followed by endless lies.

I followed the law (not “guidelines” - there were none as it was a “thou shalt not do” law)
I didn’t see friends or family. Our “betters” meanwhile partied then sneered at us plebs. Stuff them!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm no sure about the trust in the media, anger has been generally directed towards individual journalists, but that's my opinion.

Sky (under new ownership) acted very very quickly to suspend their presenters after attending that private party.

If any journalists were at number 10, I'd imagine they are toast and will completely thrown under a bus by their employees.

Was the sky news ownership in place when the presenters broke the rules? They just got a slap on the wrist compared to the rule breaking at the time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was the sky news ownership in place when the presenters broke the rules? They just got a slap on the wrist compared to the rule breaking at the time.

Well in place.

Bit more than a slap on the wrist to be honest, 6 month ban from broadcasting.

They got a bit pissed and ended up in others houses (I think). Indefensible but they fessed up, apologised and paid the price. It will always hang over them as journalists.

This is far far worse. Covered up and they are laughing at us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here