Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] An important message for this season of goodwill to all men (but not Palace)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
They've ramped things up a bit since "Cheap Flights" then

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Y Y Y At my age you………. Sorry what was the question again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well fk me sideways I was asked to go to see these in Aberystwyth next year with the local rotary club , I've said no so many times to their outings I thought oh bollox I'll go and coughed up the dosh, I'd not heard of these and genuinely thought it was some sort of opera theatre type stuff, and forgot about it until now, I'm just looking forward to the faces of the Rotary club sticklers because there's no way on planet earth they will be expecting any sort of cuntiness during a official Rotary outing :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well fk me sideways I was asked to go to see these in Aberystwyth next year with the local rotary club , I've said no so many times to their outings I thought oh bollox I'll go and coughed up the dosh, I'd not heard of these and genuinely thought it was some sort of opera theatre type stuff, and forgot about it until now, I'm just looking forward to the faces of the Rotary club sticklers because there's no way on planet earth they will be expecting any sort of cuntiness during a official Rotary outing :lolol:

I am sure they will tone it done, different set lists for different crowds etc.

The Rotary club eh, is that not just an American poorman's version of the Masons ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Women of the chattering classes using the C word, absolutely side-splitting. :shootself

Give me Monty Pythons’ ‘poncing off to Barnsley with your coal mining mates’ sketch any day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I am sure they will tone it done, different set lists for different crowds etc.

The Rotary club eh, is that not just an American poorman's version of the Masons ?

Fk knows, my Mrs runs the donations side of it I'm just a infrequent innocent bystander, it did kick off at a knit and natter morning once so I keep clear of that sort of aggro.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here