Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Another injury set back for Sunday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Depending on where our hamstrings are, I've either tweaked that or some other leg muscle.

All rather disappointing as on Sunday I was going to take my plimsolls in the hope of getting a run out, despite some of my family, who are season ticket holders, thinking I'm shitehouse.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Before we decide if your injury is a loss or not please can you post your YouTube highlight reel and a picture of your WAG or a link to her Instagram. You know the rules.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Depending on where our hamstrings are, I've either tweaked that or some other leg muscle.

All rather disappointing as on Sunday I was going to take my plimsolls in the hope of getting a run out, despite some of my family, who are season ticket holders, thinking I'm shitehouse.

I think you may have had to put up with a place on the bench to be honest. Sorry to disappoint . . .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I've got a mate who rides a bike and he says you're shitehouse :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here