Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mr Tumble might have tripped up

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hahahahahahahaah was ALLEGEDLY involved in a business which appears to have illegally sub-let caravans — leaving tenants to face eviction.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not really his fault or to blame is it, I’m sure plenty of footballers invest all over the place without actually knowing where their money is going, as long as they get a return I’m sure not many questions are asked, if they’ve been advised by a financial consultant or the likes.
You can also get ripped off by friends, and family.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Not really his fault or to blame is it, I’m sure plenty of footballers invest all over the place without actually knowing where their money is going, as long as they get a return I’m sure not many questions are asked, if they’ve been advised by a financial consultant or the likes.
You can also get ripped off by friends, and family.

He was one of 2 Directors of the company, not just an investor. He resigned his directorship 16 weeks ago. There is a story here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He was one of 2 Directors of the company, not just an investor. He resigned his directorship 16 weeks ago. There is a story here.

Possibly, I will not judge him just yet, he may well of found out about a possible scam, that he knew nothing about at the time, and has reacted to that. We don’t know the full story, just like we don’t know about Bissouma, let’s not throw stones just yet eh.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The same Wilfried Zaha who offered free use of 50 properties he owns to NHS staff in central London, during the height of the pandemic ?
A typical shit stirring Sun story.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The same Wilfried Zaha who offered free use of 50 properties he owns to NHS staff in central London, during the height of the pandemic ?

A classic deflection tactic... he is GUILTY!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The story starts "Premier League ace", I'm calling bullshit.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Why’s he even got 50 free properties in London any way ? Hopefully not ‘sub let’ within properties ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here