So here we are, beginning of December with

Welbeck
Alzate
Sarmiento
Webster
Dunk
Lallana
Trossard

all out injured before we even start the Xmas period. Worrying, but who will be back for next Saturday when the games come in thick and fast ?

(resists temptation to do a Pretty pink fairy on bullet train joke :wink:)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Big Jurgs will be available.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
After yesterdays defensive performance we should all be hoping and praying that Dunk can play. The poor lambs looked totally bereft without him there. It was like Duffy and Burn had turned into Mings and Stones.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
After yesterdays defensive performance e should all be hoping and praying that Dunk can play. The poor lambs looked totally bereft without him there. It was like Duffy and Burn had turned into Mings and Stones.

Sorry to say, I have to agree. Having both Dunk and Webster out we look very frail at the back.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The ‘injury crisis’ has spread abroad .

Zeqiri went off injured yesterday, as well.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
It’s a worrying list but Welbeck is back in training, Trossard is apparently not that bad, Duffy misses just one game, and I doubt Dunk’s injury was that bad given he was sitting in the cold at Southampton

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's some players, not Brighton currently, who either pick up a knock prior to Christmas failing that a red card. Can't remember who it was but mentioned on TV a few years ago one well known player never played over the festive period as he would always be injured.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It’s a worrying list but Welbeck is back in training, Trossard is apparently not that bad, Duffy misses just one game, and I doubt Dunk’s injury was that bad given he was sitting in the cold at Southampton

I think it was [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] posted that it was a lateral meniscus :shrug: injury.

My good friend Google, informs me, that a tear of the lateral meniscus, is a 4 - 6 week injury.

Last edited:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I think it was [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] posted that it was a lateral meniscus :shrug: injury.

My good friend Google, informs me, that a tear of the lateral meniscus, is a 4 - 6 week injury.

With our Medical Team and their timelines in treating injuries, we might as well double that recovery & rehab time!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We must sign at least 18 new players in January to make up for the fact no other club has any injuries what so ever.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Alzate is also back in training

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Yes but I don’t think they know for certain how bad it is yet. I was just quoting the post match Potter interview . We will know I guess at the press conference for Spurs.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So here we are, beginning of December with

Welbeck
Alzate
Sarmiento
Webster
Dunk
Lallana
Trossard

all out injured before we even start the Xmas period. Worrying, but who will be back for next Saturday when the games come in thick and fast ?

(resists temptation to do a Pretty pink fairy on bullet train joke :wink:)

Fortunately we have an extra day as Spuds are on Sunday.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Argus quoting Potter:
Veltman should be OK for next week
Lallana and Webster two weeks
Trossard, not confirmed yet, but not as bad as first thought
He was a bit vague on Dunk
Sarmiento is a bad one and will be out for some time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills