Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Ashes 2021-22

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
0-1 Burns bowled first ball. and so it begins...

Not surprising in the slightest.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Oh dear

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Good grief. Welcome to the Gabbatoire

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’ll do well to endure this until lunch! Ball seems to be moving a fair bit already.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is anyone surprised? This team, especially with the bat is an absolute disgrace. The ECB and Silverwood should hang their heads in shame, absolute shambles.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm only watching because of a morbid fascination.

There is only one way this test is going to end up. A world class pace attack of Starc, Hazlewood and Cummins on a pacy wicket against an undercooked England side with a dodgy top order and 7 debutants in Australian Ashes cricket.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I'm only watching because of a morbid fascination.

There is only one way this test is going to end up. A world class pace attack of Starc, Hazlewood and Cummins on a pacy wicket against an undercooked England side with a dodgy top order and 7 debutants in Australian Ashes cricket.

I have been on a few Ashes trips, and was in Brisbane in 2010 when we got the 500-1. But day 1 was awful, Strauss duck, Siddle took a hat trick but we pulled it back. That said I don’t get such a good feeling about this team but you never know. I was also there at Headingley to see Stokes and Leach so anything is still possible!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here