Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Ashes 2021-22

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Don't know what the consensus will be on NSC - just one thread or one per game?

In any case Our Simply Marvellous Overseas has been picked for the Aussies, hope he scores as many as he did for Sussex this year... :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just looking at the correct series score betting. Big chance for England this time. A soggy Gabba will help us, day night in Adelaide is to our advantage, WACA cancelled due to quarantine is to our advantage, 2 games at MCG one a day/nighter will be ours.
Going into the SCG 4-0 up the Aussies will have given up.

Easy money 5-0 at 125-1.:smokin:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just looking at the correct series score betting. Big chance for England this time. A soggy Gabba will help us, day night in Adelaide is to our advantage, WACA cancelled due to quarantine is to our advantage, 2 games at MCG one a day/nighter will be ours.
Going into the SCG 4-0 up the Aussies will have given up.

Easy money 5-0 at 125-1.:smokin:
:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My Ashes mojo is at rock bottom for various reasons. Hopefully, I’ll be able to reignite it but a sound thrashing down under will probably have the opposite effect.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Don't know what the consensus will be on NSC - just one thread or one per game?

In any case Our Simply Marvellous Overseas has been picked for the Aussies, hope he scores as many as he did for Sussex this year... :lolol:

We can only hope he carries his Sussex form into the series.
I’m sure he’ll be knocking out hundreds all over the place, man of the series probably.
I don’t really follow the Aussies, but they do seem a little short in options, although I still expect a 5-0 hammering given England’s woeful batting (Root aside).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm going to put my patriotic hat on, cry St George, and forecast a 4-1 victory.

I think we can take one Test off them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think i have ever been so underwhelmed by the start of an Ashes series, its going to be an awful drubbing, I pity the boys stuck out there getting sledged day after day and having to just stay in a big bubble of despair for weeks. Its going to be hell.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Australia are on a massive home losing run. This is ours for the taking. Get your money on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Australia are on a massive home losing run. This is ours for the taking. Get your money on.

Just like Brighton are the team a club need to play to end their own losing runs.... oh, here come England !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking forward to drifting off to sleep listening to TMS.

One of my favouritest things and takes me back to my childhood days.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just like Brighton are the team a club need to play to end their own losing runs.... oh, here come England !

Exactly. The crying cheaters are going to get smashed by a team nearly as good as the Albion!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My Ashes mojo is at rock bottom for various reasons. Hopefully, I’ll be able to reignite it but a sound thrashing down under will probably have the opposite effect.

This is where I am atm………will be intently watching the first session which will set the tone for the series I reckon

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Two okay sides, the Aussies have the edge with a slightly better seam bowling attack and a quality spinner in Lyon.

However the big difference is Steve Smith as much a Root is good Smith is just different gravy.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This is where I am atm………will be intently watching the first session which will set the tone for the series I reckon

La Niña has given a month of incessant rain to the Gabba and more forecast for first few days. Damp start for the Aussies.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We still can't bat, and our bowlers are old.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I Tend to drift off to sleep surprisingly quickly now TMS have Norcross on the team.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
:lolol: I think he's really good.

You will notice that its all about Norcross when he has his 20 minutes of time on TMS.... " I was wondering off air the last time that three England batsmen with the letter " A " as the second letter in their surname batted consecutively and made a score higher than 20 ? Andrew, can you consult the records please ? "

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

This. One of the great pleasures of the Ashes. Headphones on and drift in and out of play throughout the night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here