Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] JWP

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What was he doing at our goal. Have seen players on line or between wall and goal but never seen a defender rush back like that before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never diss a kindness :shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Couldn’t happen to a better bloke. Take the set pieces away and he is nothing but a cocky bell who thinks he’s better than he is

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Goalkeeper was injured apparently (Ralph is a bit annoyed) so something to do with that……….massive clanger though really……thanks JWP :D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He looked like his controller was playing Sensible Soccer.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Goalkeeper was injured apparently (Ralph is a bit annoyed) so something to do with that……….massive clanger though really……thanks JWP :D

A bit annoyed is an understatement, I think. Hilarious!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I have a number of friends who are Southampton fans and to a man they think he's crap. I must say I agree with their central point, which is that if you take away the set plays, he contributes very little. One of the most overrated players in the Premier League among neutrals who don't actually go to games.

See also Mings, Tyrone and Stones, John.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Apparently, because their keeper couldn't move and didn't offer to sub himself

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Annoyingly, I didn't see him, and so thought Maupay was WAY offside, so didn't get to have a really good cheer. Instead wondered what all the idiots around me were jumping up and down and shouting for. Spoilt things a bit, really.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Annoyingly, I didn't see him, and so thought Maupay was WAY offside, so didn't get to have a really good cheer. Instead wondered what all the idiots around me were jumping up and down and shouting for. Spoilt things a bit, really.

Same here. Took me a while to realise we had actually scored and there was no chance of VAR pulling it back.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
After he gave it the big one in front of the North Stand during last season’s COVID game, I wish nothing but misery on Ward-Prowse.

And yes - Ralph has had a massive strop because McCarthy didn’t say he was injured, which is why JWP was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Never celebrate till VAR is over???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here