Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "That" Mwepu song

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No thanks lads.

Racist, sexist, and just generally a bit shit.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
How does it go ?
Basically about the size of his cock and includes the line "he ****ed a girl and now she's dead".

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m assuming similar to the Lukaku song at Man U which ended up banned?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Basically about the size of his cock and includes the line "he ****ed a girl and now she's dead".

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You're not serious ?

Given his character, I'm not sure he would appreciate it either.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Glad it's been said, as I was going to post that the only positive about Mwepu having a stinker is that I didn't have to hear that song in the stadium.
Maybe the spotty oiks that were singing it ahead of the game aren't actually racist, and don't understand the history or significance of what they were singing. And, as immature young men, I guess they still think nasty mysogeny is funny. And I'm fairly certain they don't realise just how horrified Mwepu himself would be if he were to hear it.

But I hope I never hear that song again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Glad it's been said, as I was going to post that the only positive about Mwepu having a stinker is that I didn't have to hear that song in the stadium.
Maybe the spotty oiks that were singing it ahead of the game aren't actually racist, and don't understand the history or significance of what they were singing. And, as immature young men, I guess they still think nasty mysogeny is funny. And I'm fairly certain they don't realise just how horrified Mwepu himself would be if he were to hear it.

Almost certainly the same ones that were singing about YB being a sex offender. *****s.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

It was being sung on the train back from West Ham as well. With any luck it was the same, small group of people who will soon realise that it'll (rightly) never catch on and give it up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do I take it that there is a minority of spotty Herbert’s following the club now? I have seen a couple of posts about mouthy yoofs at away games!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Do I take it that there is a minority of spotty Herbert’s following the club now? I have seen a couple of posts about mouthy yoofs at away games!

Yes! A new generation of supporters coming through the ranks, which is great, except quite a lot of them seem to be spotty, mouthy oiks. I suspect some of them have only just been allowed to games by themselves with their friends, and in their over-excitedness haven’t yet learnt what’s appropriate and inappropriate behaviour (maybe a bit optimistic of me to suggest that’s just a yoof thing, still plenty of more mature fans who don’t seem to know the difference, but that’s football, I suppose).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here