Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ooh! Aaaah!

el punal

Oh, Neal! Thank you so much for not putting me through a week of complete purgatory. By you scoring that 98th minute goal has meant that, me, living in Southampton, have avoided a shitfest of misery being inflicted by the many Saints fans I know rubbing salt into my psychological wounds.

After that sublime effort I will toast your name copiously this evening. Encore mon petit shithouse! :cheers: :kiss:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh, Neal! Thank you so much for not putting me through a week of complete purgatory. By you scoring that 98th minute goal has meant that, me, living in Southampton, have avoided a shitfest of misery being inflicted by the many Saints fans I know rubbing salt into my psychological wounds.

After that sublime effort I will toast your name copiously this evening. Encore mon petit shithouse! :cheers: :kiss:

Oh your such a kiss ass [MENTION=25353]el punal[/MENTION] :wink:

Jimmy Grimble

Unbelievably loud in the away end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unbelievably loud in the away end.

Absolutely…..sure the Stains fans enjoyed the 500 repeats after the final whistle :lol::lol: He’s finally got a song. No need to **** about any more, just belt it out. Simple.

Away support was brilliant today I thought……helps having a decent stand where we’re all together unlike that dump midweek.

[tweet]1467187431015395333[/tweet]

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

You and me both neighbour! [emoji846]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely…..sure the Stains fans enjoyed the 500 repeats after the final whistle :lol::lol: He’s finally got a song. No need to **** about any more, just belt it out. Simple.

Away support was brilliant today I thought……helps having a decent stand where we’re all together unlike that dump midweek.

[tweet]1467187431015395333[/tweet]

Radio Sussex interviewed Maupay pitch-side, where the chant came across about 10x louder than that. Fantastic to hear.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Well …. this must have shut them up for months.

Best bits from 1:52.

Good times?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I second that emotion, as they said in the old song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here