Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard injury

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I dislocated my elbow once playing football (or was it my ass?), crikey it was painful. Luckily the St John’s ambulance crew were so inept that I was just laughing at them, that helped with the pain.

Elbow injuries can be painful, yes! I fell awkwardly on frozen hard ground - the elbow went back at right-angles in the opposite direction it was supposed to go. Unfortunately we were playing on a council pitch, so the changing rooms were locked - the council man would come back and unlock them at full time - so I had a miserable cold hour shivering on the concrete steps outside the changing rooms.
Eventually got sort of half changed (couldn't manage to get the shirt off over my head) but fortunately one of my team mates agreed to drive me too A&E. Not before we'd stopped off in a crowded pub for a pint though ............................ (his idea, not mine!)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I dislocated my elbow once playing football (or was it my ass?), crikey it was painful. Luckily the St John’s ambulance crew were so inept that I was just laughing at them, that helped with the pain.

Likewise..in the days before computers and Netflix etc…entertainment was playing football in the road and grazed knees and once a dislocated elbow..off to a&e, sent for an X-ray where the lady proceeded to take one of my head before I pointed out the pain was in my arm :moo:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Man up.:lolol::lolol:

A guy I used to play Sunday morning football with popped his shoulder out. Our manager came on , jerked it back in,and he carried on playing.

40 years later,his shoulder has a step in it’s and ,his arm is genuinely about an inch longer than the undislocated one.

Pathetic, I once broke three legs in an under 9s match in 1978. I went off and my teacher said ''Enough crying now, don't embarrass us in front of Elm Grove'' and sent me back out in goal.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

I dislocated my kneecap on a trampoline when I was a teenager and it hurt so much I couldn’t cry. Also my knee looked like one of the aliens out of Alien. Then I was carried to the nearest car by someone I didn’t know with kneecap out of place but knee trying to bend. That wasn’t funny at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m surprised no one has made more of the shithouse challenge from that tosser Redmond which caused the injury, it wasn’t the first time he’d done it either. Kane like. Ref predictably did nothing.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Redmond fouled Leo a while before and somehow got away with it. The foul that was given was a deliberate kick at his arm and probably is a (not so ) funny bone injury. I recorded MOTD and on replay I think it was a red card. Totally deliberate when the man was on the ground. Think Leo will be ok.🤞👍

TNBA

TTF

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Trampoline horrid things .My daughter snapped tib and fib on one bones through the skin ,really nasty

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m surprised no one has made more of the shithouse challenge from that tosser Redmond which caused the injury, it wasn’t the first time he’d done it either. Kane like. Ref predictably did nothing.

Yup. The flailing elbow that seemed to break Veltman’s nose leaving both nostrils streaming with blood was another red card. For once, I wish the Complete & Utter Shyster had been officiating as we know that he goes for the red card when he sees claret, no matter what the context.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here