Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard injury

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Maybe not as bad as first thought, not a lot of info, but preliminary diagnosis more positive than what it looked like at the time. Have to wait and see over the coming days.

Source: Argus.

That's, potentially, very good news.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Nothing wrong with him.
It was just a ploy to go down to 10 men so we could get the draw

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I dislocated my elbow once playing football (or was it my ass?), crikey it was painful. Luckily the St John’s ambulance crew were so inept that I was just laughing at them, that helped with the pain.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Hopefully just one of those thin skin pinches that feel like you've had your arm chopped off.

A one armed Trossard is still a starter for us.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I dislocated my elbow once playing football (or was it my ass?), crikey it was painful. Luckily the St John’s ambulance crew were so inept that I was just laughing at them, that helped with the pain.

A rather large player slammed into the back of me once, a work v Co in same building match @ MIle oak, my whole arm popped out of my shoulder. That was a bit ouchy.

About 6 weeks later I was playing gain, dropped and turned, it half popped out gain . . . . Decided to rest up a little longer after that . . . Took some years to heal and still get a twinge occaisionally nearly 25 years later

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A rather large player slammed into the back of me once, a work v Co in same building match @ MIle oak, my whole arm popped out of my shoulder. That was a bit ouchy.

About 6 weeks later I was playing gain, dropped and turned, it half popped out gain . . . . Decided to rest up a little longer after that . . . Took some years to heal and still get a twinge occaisionally nearly 25 years later

Man up.:lolol::lolol:

A guy I used to play Sunday morning football with popped his shoulder out. Our manager came on , jerked it back in,and he carried on playing.

40 years later,his shoulder has a step in it’s and ,his arm is genuinely about an inch longer than the undislocated one.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Man up.:lolol::lolol:

A guy I used to play Sunday morning football with popped his shoulder out. Our manager came on , jerked it back in,and he carried on playing.

40 years later,his shoulder has a step in it’s and ,his arm is genuinely about an inch longer than the undislocated one.

POOFS, none of you ever played a proper Man's Game, ROOGBY LEAGUE.

****in Psychos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ1CtxGqKQw

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No need for homophobic language.

No need for trolling (again) :facepalm:

Never mind. Das Reich will be along in a minute to tell me what for :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Trossard hurt his arm earlier in the season didn’t he ? Pretty sure we had a long stoppage and then afterwards and the next game it was strapped up…….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trossard hurt his arm earlier in the season didn’t he ? Pretty sure we had a long stoppage and then afterwards and the next game it was strapped up…….

We can but hope :thumbsup:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
With half an hour before MoTD, I'm watching this. I love any sports played in the 90s!

The commentator refers to the ref as David Sainsbury, Hang on, I think. Surely not.... a quick Google and yes - Mr Sainsbury, erstwhile 80s PE teacher at The Weald in Billingshurst. Anyone else here remember him?

Yes. Legend of NW Sussex sport and much more beyond. Very good cricketer in addition to rugby achievements and top bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here