Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The FA Cup

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Think ‘might’ being the operative word. Games will still be moved to Sunday and it’s unlikely West Brom, Wolves and Birmingham all play at home same day.

On another note, how shit are those TV picks?

They are both shit and entirely predictable.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Recently there have been examples where all 4 West Midlands teams were at home on the same day. I remember reading about it somewhere saying that it never used to happen but WMP don’t seem to be so bothered now especially for cup games with lower gates.

I remember a few years back, both Sheffield teams played at home on the same day in the cup. Obviously they factor in the opposition when making these decisions.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Argus jumping the gun massively there.

Wolves, Birmingham and West Brom won’t all kick off at 3PM on Saturday.

As we will only take a maximum of 500 ours will move to the Sunday very likely. Then one of the others will move to Friday evening and one will stay at Saturday 3PM.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those not coming

Screenshot_20211228-115836~2.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wonder if Molumby and Clarke will play?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If we've put a clause in our loan contracts preventing players from appearing against us then that would supersede individual competition rules.

I agree but the point I was making it's not against the rules of the competition.

I do wonder if Brighton would have bothered having it in the loan agreement as the chances of playing them would be remote.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I agree but the point I was making it's not against the rules of the competition.

I do wonder if Brighton would have bothered having it in the loan agreement as the chances of playing them would be remote.

Although playing against any one of the domestic clubs we've loaned a player to is unlikely the fact we know we could potentially face any of them in the League Cup or FA Cup means it's not that remote and you'd hope we had the foresight to include the clause.

The Argus confirmed Carl Rushworth wasn't able to play against us for Walsall in the EFL trophy earlier this season so it does look like we cover that eventuality.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Haven’t kept an eye on ticket site but taking a look now looks like we’ve nearly sold our allocation…..meaning 2k Going?

Think we’ve only taken 3 blocks and there’s 240 left. So, a bit over a thousand sold probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here