Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
How many of there own tickets for sale do they get down to before opening exchange

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The exchange is already open for the Spurs, Wolves, Brentford and Palace games. It appears as though the exchange has opened pretty much the same the game has gone on sale recently rather when a certain number have been sold.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The exchange is already open for the Spurs, Wolves, Brentford and Palace games. It appears as though the exchange has opened pretty much the same the game has gone on sale recently rather when a certain number have been sold.

It may well be a case the club has listened to fans, and with sharing difficult, they’ve decided to open the exchange early. Same happened for Leeds.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Listed my WSU near centre line seat 3 times this season, Watford and Leeds, did not sell plus Man City which was a sell out (I went in the end) have to be very lucky to sell, more chance with doubles

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Appreciate it is open to register seat but they do not put on site as available. I registered my neighbours seat Friday morning but not on site today. I assume the 270 tickets available are all Albions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here