Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Great but of skill. Shocking goal to concede. Game over.

I replied to your original comment, which clearly says "in terms of winning the game, it's game over" - go ahead and check it.

If you can't have a constructive debate, without resorting to petulant insults, don't bother replying. I'm really not interested in exchanging insults with a spotty teenager. Thanks though.

That is your original post…same as West Ham.

Only when I pulled you on it did you say ‘I meant in terms of winning’

Your revising your own comments to fit your narrative.

Anyway, I’m off to have some fun thanks to Mr Maupay.

I’ll draw you a picture of what fun looks like.

Up the albion

[emoji4]

Last edited:

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
It's fair to say we were awful today and didn't deserve anything from the game. For whatever reason we just didn't seem to want to fight for the ball as much as Saints did, we were second to everything and poor in pretty much every department. Unusual for us, never seen that before, maybe (hopefully) will never see it again either.

However, this team seems to have a knack for being able to put a smile on my face come the final whistle, even when I've been fuming for 80+ minutes before hand.

It's a point, it's persistence in the face of adversity, and you have to admire that.

If our worst, lowest, weakest performance in recent memory gets us a point, that says something pretty good.

10 league games without a win is poor form, but if our extended run of poor form has put us 9th, and in danger of dropping to around 12th depending on results, well we aren't in a terrible place really. Need to turn draws into wins, we know that, but we've also only lost 3 in 15, which is very decent actually.

Now we have a challenge in terms of injuries. I hope Trossard is Ok but I fear he is another who will be out for a while. Time to make the squad count. If Trossard is out for a long time then bringing Kaoru Mitoma back to the club in January might be a real save, if we can do it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Seriously though - we need to change something. We're awful right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Ham have just beaten leaders Chelsea 3-2 . We held them to a draw with another dramatic equaliser.
Not sure what people are hoping for in this League ?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
West Ham have just beaten leaders Chelsea 3-2 . We held them to a draw with another dramatic equaliser.
Not sure what people are hoping for in this League ?
To not play ten games and only earn 1 more point than Newcastle in that time.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Only 3 losses after 15 matches in the Premier league...................................are we in dreamland? :clap2::banana::clap2:

Chelsea, Man City, and Liverpool are the only ones to have fewer losses and with their dosh and status, you would expect it.

And it's just a shame some on this board are still not happy. Wish these so called fans **** off and support teams like them in the top 6.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Update on Trossard:

Early diagnosis is that injury maybe not as bad as first thought. It's his elbow, have to wait and see over next few days.

That's - touch wood - a relief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here