I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He sounds like one of those Suicide Bummers

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I suspect he may not be being quite truthful with his explanation of the incident.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Man goes to the doctors with a snake stuck up his backside.

The doctor says "yes this is very common sir. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut. Come back in a week."

The man follows the advice for a week, but still has a snake stuck up his backside and goes back to the doctors.

The doctor says "yes, this a very common complaint sir. But you need to follow my advice. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut."

After another week the snake is still stuck up his backside so he returns the doctor.

The doctor says "I'm sorry sir, but this is the only known cure. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut. Come back in a fortnight."

Two weeks go by and still the snake is stuck up his backside. The man very frustrated goes back to the doctor.

The doctor says "I'm sorry sir, but you have to be patient. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange. Come back tomorrow."

The man goes home and following the doctors advice, sticks an apple and an orange up his backside.

The snake springs out and says "Oi, where's my f******* doughnut?"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Those clever researchers at The Sun have tracked down the shell.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16923295/bomb-squad-hospital-bottom-shell/

255e8d9b-b4bf-41ed-91e5-7ad30a2f7e82-1.jpg

Nothing really phases me after a friend took me to a famous "paraphernalia" in Amsterdam.

After you'd got over the thought of pain, even I had to admit that the tooling of some of the equipment was amazing.

el punal

A man goes to his doctor and says “I’ve got a golf ball stuck up my arse”.

The doctor tells him to drop his trousers and pants and bend over, whereupon examining the man the doc exclaims “You’re right it is a golf ball and it’s gone up a fairway”.

Reverting back to the OP - Boom! Boom! :rolleyes:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Give the bloke a break.
He probably shelled out a lot of brass for that experience, and it ended up not being the blast he expected.

I don’t want to jump the gun, but I wouldn’t expect him to go another round with that thing. Although he could be a bit trigger happy and bite the bullet and give it another go.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Man goes to the doctors with a snake stuck up his backside.

The doctor says "yes this is very common sir. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut. Come back in a week."

The man follows the advice for a week, but still has a snake stuck up his backside and goes back to the doctors.

The doctor says "yes, this a very common complaint sir. But you need to follow my advice. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut."

After another week the snake is still stuck up his backside so he returns the doctor.

The doctor says "I'm sorry sir, but this is the only known cure. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange and finally a doughnut. Come back in a fortnight."

Two weeks go by and still the snake is stuck up his backside. The man very frustrated goes back to the doctor.

The doctor says "I'm sorry sir, but you have to be patient. You firstly need to stick an apple up there, followed by an orange. Come back tomorrow."

The man goes home and following the doctors advice, sticks an apple and an orange up his backside.

The snake springs out and says "Oi, where's my f******* doughnut?"

Typical of the service that GPs give today, shocking they just don't care and kept this poor bloke waiting for weeks with a snake up his arse.
The NHS is on its knees.
Tories out!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm glad he's okay, but if it had to go off, ideally on video with nobody nearby. On top of a christmas tree too pointing his aris towards a full moon.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Apparently it didn’t go off the first time, so he’s back at the doctors for ‘refusing’ treatment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here