Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Female commentator on west. ham Brighton game.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Strange how people see things differently. Jonathan Pearce is undoubtedly the most clued up commentator nationally where the Albion are concerned and certainly has no agenda against the club.
Yep, he is always bigging us up and certainly speaks well of the club.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Strange how people see things differently. Jonathan Pearce is undoubtedly the most clued up commentator nationally where the Albion are concerned and certainly has no agenda against the club.

Simon Brotherton also lives in Sussex and is sympathetic to our cause despite being a Villa fan - which he manages to disguise very well, sounding just as enthusiastic when they concede as when they score.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Simon Brotherton also lives in Sussex and is sympathetic to our cause despite being a Villa fan - which he manages to disguise very well, sounding just as enthusiastic when they concede as when they score.

Indeed. An old school mate of mine - and a real pro...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's not the way I remember it. They never beat us when Boyer and Macdougall played together, and we beat them to promotion in 1971-2, one of the highlights being our excellent 2-0 victory at the Goldstone.
MacDougall and Boyer? Pussycats. Warboys and Bannister, on the other hand ...................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here