Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Female commentator on west. ham Brighton game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does+It+Really+Matter.png

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I don’t get this I really don’t. Sky had a commentator as did the BBC….

So he should have said, ‘ The commentator who did the live coverage for Amazon Primes coverage’ …. should he ?
If I knew her name I would have mentioned her name .now I know it end of .

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well she certainly couldn't have been worse than Jonathan Pearce who covered the match for the BBC, who has always seemed to me to be inordinately anti Albion in his commentaries.

He seems to get the gig quite often, particularly for games at the Amex. I believe he lives locally, despite being a self confessed Bristol City fan.

Hurstpierpoint (quite close to Dunky in fact).

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Have Amon Rattanakosin Krung Thep Mahanakhon Mahinthara Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Ayuthaya Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit Bravo Association Football Club ever played Ballvereinborussiadortmundneunzehnhundertundneun?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I always find him mostly sympathetic to our cause, perhaps because his sons are season-ticket holders.

On the subject of the original post, I miss the days when we used to play Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic.

I don't - as MacDougall and Boyer used to run us ragged.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
1953 FA Cup 2nd Round

Scunthorpe and Lindsey United v Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don't - as MacDougall and Boyer used to run us ragged.

That's not the way I remember it. They never beat us when Boyer and Macdougall played together, and we beat them to promotion in 1971-2, one of the highlights being our excellent 2-0 victory at the Goldstone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. I was genuinely struggling to reconcile the thread title to the "number of letters" game but it seems the intention was good old fashiond sexism after all.

*puts away thread title editor*

Would I be contravening the new code if I were to call the OP a bit of a nob (he asks, in best Roy Keane fashion)?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well she certainly couldn't have been worse than Jonathan Pearce who covered the match for the BBC, who has always seemed to me to be inordinately anti Albion in his commentaries.

He seems to get the gig quite often, particularly for games at the Amex. I believe he lives locally, despite being a self confessed Bristol City fan.

Strange how people see things differently. Jonathan Pearce is undoubtedly the most clued up commentator nationally where the Albion are concerned and certainly has no agenda against the club.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bournemouth and Boscombe athletic football club vs brighton and hove Albion football club.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The joy of Amazon Football coverage is that you can mute the commentators and enjoy the atmosphere and game on its own.

That'll be interesting for home games, given what some fans say about the Amex crowds :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here