Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good news punk::clap2::clap2:

03388B64-39A3-4F06-9E30-9ECE677EF86F.jpeg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Could it be said that the club are starting to listen to the fan base with ticket exchanges coming in earlier and now earlier availability of way tickets to maximise the away allocation.

This will never be admitted but hasn’t gone unnoticed

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could it be said that the club are starting to listen to the fan base with ticket exchanges coming in earlier and now earlier availability of way tickets to maximise the away allocation.

Doesn’t need to be explicitly admitted in my book - the fact they are changing things is evidence enough they’re listening. Be interesting to see if the full allocation goes up for sale on day 1……

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Ticket exchange not coming in earlier. My elderly neighbour is unwell and not able to attend and have put his ticket on exchange. For Newcastle game didnt appear on site for sale until Wednesday so didnt sell. Just put his Spurs ticket on . 250 club tickets still for sale so again could be until WED/Thurs before it appears.
Wont go into fact he would like to give seat away

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Doesn’t need to be explicitly admitted in my book - the fact they are changing things is evidence enough they’re listening. Be interesting to see if the full allocation goes up for sale on day 1……

I agree it doesn’t need to be, but a step in the right direction, influenced or not

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
This isn't a change . The club have always listed the provisional on sale dates for tickets a long way in advance and the for sale dates for away tickets has always been about 5-6 weeks out.
This also has nothing to do with the ticket exchange.
Spot on

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This isn't a change . The club have always listed the provisional on sale dates for tickets a long way in advance and the for sale dates for away tickets has always been about 5-6 weeks out.
This also has nothing to do with the ticket exchange.

So they’re lying when they say they bringing the dates forward ?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
:lolol::lolol:

Looks like they have basically added about 10 days or so to the gap between the on sale date and the match date for most games

Not sure how this will improve things because i thought the issue was how many tickets the club took at the outset. If this is not the case did the people who could not get to Norwich have a problem because we took full allocation and sold out rather than we did not take the full allocation which was what was originally suggested.

Personally don't see an issue with doing presales based on full allocations sometime before the club having to commit to state what it wants for its allocation.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
As well as the Leicester tickets on Tuesday we also have the WBA cup tickets on sale to ALL season ticket holders on Monday , guess that must say something about expected sales of what was once an eagerly awaited competition .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here