Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 4-6/12/21

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On the radio they just estimated that only 200 Everton fans have walked out.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Bissouma would be justified in feeling hacked off with that decision! Neither intended to injure an opponent, but clear dangerous play

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeah Mike Dean from Wirral not only supports Tranmere but also it turns out Everton.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How come on the half time stats it says Everton haven’t had a single shot on target when they’ve had a goal disallowed? Surely that’s on target?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How come on the half time stats it says Everton haven’t had a single shot on target when they’ve had a goal disallowed? Surely that’s on target?

Just guessing, but at the point of the offside, the ball is no longer in play, so the shot on target "didn't happen" ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

No. The ball is dead once a free kick is given and the free kick goes back to the offside, so the header happened when the ball was dead, ie not in play.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Most definitely looked deliberate to me, both at full speed and in slo-mo, which can make it look worse. I would love to hear the complete and utter shyster explain the decision but, of course, I won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here