Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Woman caught breastfeeding her hairless cat on a Delta flight

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The population of the US is five times the size of the UK.

So they are going to have five times as many weirdoes as we do, and their off-the-scale weirdoes are going to out-weird our weirdoes.

Well, that's my theory anyway. I just thought I'd put it out there.

I follow your statistical logic but how might it transpose when comparing with say India or China who have even bigger populations than the USA?

Do they have even more weirdos?
Or, as I suspect, being weird is a Western privilege?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The population of the US is five times the size of the UK.

So they are going to have five times as many weirdoes as we do, and their off-the-scale weirdoes are going to out-weird our weirdoes.

Well, that's my theory anyway. I just thought I'd put it out there.

You may be right about the "weirdos"...but this woman obviously has some serious mental health issues - hope she gets help.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You may be right about the "weirdos"...but this woman obviously has some serious mental health issues - hope she gets help.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for a policeman.”

Corrected for you

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When I first got a computer I asked my techie friend to set things up and the first search on the internet he put in to show me how amazing it all was…………..was Women and Fish.

It stays with me to this day.
In terms of balance I would suggest doing a Google search in images of " Upside Down Dogs " it's almost as scary as searching " Cats that Look like Hiker "... They are coined " Kitlers " by aficionados.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Cats that Look like Hiker
That must be one ugly-assed cat
download (3).jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just doing my Google search now - 'Flying Jet Breasts Feed My Hungry Pussy'

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
She is obviously not that bonkers; she knows she would never have gotten through security with a mortar shell up her posterior.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She is obviously not that bonkers; she knows she would never have gotten through security with a mortar shell up her posterior.

Having the two threads together - peak NSC.

(Which I've now ruined)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here