Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Little Mix are taking a break

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh my goodness gracious me!

For those who may be deceived, this is a comically dubbed over video of Little Mix. It's not them singing.

They normally sound a lot worse than that...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I love it on NSC when people pretend they don't know who someone is because they think it'll make them seem cool.

Who are you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know who they are but I can say hand in heart I could not name a single song of theirs. It’s pap music that I either turn off or if I can’t, just blank out. Am I cool?

My pet hate that I can’t blank out is male singers who use their very average voices up and down the scales though. They actually make me angry, music is not supposed to do that is it? Even that pales when it comes to electronic music though. Can you actually HATE music genres, because I do really really hate electronic music. I guess I can’t contemplate being cool :down:

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I know who they are but I can say hand in heart I could not name a single song of theirs. It’s pap music that I either turn off or if I can’t, just blank out. Am I cool?

My pet hate that I can’t blank out is male singers who use their very average voices up and down the scales though. They actually make me angry, music is not supposed to do that is it? Even that pales when it comes to electronic music though. Can you actually HATE music genres, because I do really really hate electronic music. I guess I can’t contemplate being cool :down:

I think the shreds are better than the real thing.

one thing I hate is warbling. a little natural vibrtato is a useful tool at times but continually advertising the fact you can't hold a note boils my piss, Otis/Aretha never did it.

this is great . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewewBjrN8Q

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I love it on NSC when people pretend they don't know who someone is because they think it'll make them seem cool.

Yup, always snigger at that one. Like they live in a crofters cottage with no access to, or interest in, modern communications media content :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here