Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Peaky blinder incident

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There were some clueless twats throwing cones around, WTF. What a waste of oxygen some people are

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have this on the back of the wagon Screenshot_20211202-211021_Google.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
The incident that we witnessed followed two young mouthy hammer fans on way back to station . A Brighton fan then ran up and took off his peaky blinder and threw it off the fly over . Sometimes the simplest things are the funniest which it was a few fisty cuffs took place but basically one ended up cap less and quieter than when he started out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There were some clueless twats throwing cones around, WTF. What a waste of oxygen some people are

Whenever they show fans (not so much in Brightons case) in PL games nowadays I see more cokeheads than I see at nightclubs... something is not quite right.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Whenever they show fans (not so much in Brightons case) in PL games nowadays I see more cokeheads than I see at nightclubs... something is not quite right.

Ah, so THAT’S what this is about…

50f557ae6c145b526d13a8343b529589.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There a piece on a West Ham site, basically deploring the behaviour of their idiots causing trouble, and the unfortunately inevitable homophobic abuse

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/trouble-breaks-out-during-west-ham-v-brighton-several-arrests-made/

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Interesting banner on display in the photo “Lies, lies, lies, (blah, blah, the board) have KILLED us”. What’s that all about then? Just goes to show every club has its share of bafflingly entitled moaners. Makes our booers seem quite tame.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lots of middle aged fans of London clubs wear those peaky blinder caps. What's that all about?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Went to the Boleyn ground with a Hammers supporting friend in the early 2000's. I have never seen so many short fat angry bald men in my life

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Lots of middle aged fans of London clubs wear those peaky blinder caps. What's that all about?

There were a few occasions in the past when I'd share trains from London down to Brighton on match days and it was always fascinating to me how fans of some clubs tended to have specific clothing traits. I'm sure we do as a club too and I don't notice, but Spurs always seemed to have the largest number of men with shirts barely covering vast beer-guts, West Ham fans had a disproportionate number of hats (flat caps, baseball caps) and white trainers, Arsenal fans were all conspicuous branded clothes, Palace was sportswear etc

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Does anyone remember Palace away one Boxing Day probably mid 80s and a load of Brighton fans turned up rather randomly in straw cowboy hats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here