Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you look at that - we drew!

West Ham away was...

• One point gained

Votes: 139 95.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
100% 2 dropped. Had 3/4 clear cut chances again.

1-0 down in the 89th minute away against the 4th placed team while playing with 10 men... I'd say "100% 2 dropped" is a bit exaggerated.

Had some chances to score more goals, indeed. Same goes for West Ham.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm waiting for [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] to tell me

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
For sure one point gained, West Ham looked a threat all day from set pieces and we got away with the VAR disallowed goal at the start of the 2nd half, would have been no way back if that had been given. Particularly given 3 injuries sustained for us in the one game

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 injuries in the first half, a ruled out goal, the woodwork hit and equalising with 10 men away from home against a top 4 side?

1 point gained,

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Neither, fair point for both.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They hit the underside of the bar, and I still couldn't understand why the var goal was disallowed. they almost won it after the equaliser.
I'm happy with a point , despite as usual playing a lot of teams off the park.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They hit the underside of the bar, and I still couldn't understand why the var goal was disallowed. they almost won it after the equaliser.

Offside.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to some on here, winning is all that matters, **** the pretty fannying about at the back. 100% two points dropped then :wink:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Offside. Flicked the leg of the West Ham player in an offside position. Ball would probably have gone in anyway but that’s irrelevant to the decision, which was correct.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Agree with this. A good fair point. We played really well but away from home against strong and dangerous opponents.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Decent away point. Missed a few chances but on balance of play a draw was fair. But please can we win on Saturday !!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
100% 2 dropped. Had 3/4 clear cut chances again.

Sanchez stopped two near definite West Ham goals. Very lucky to get away with a point. Didn’t look like scoring, til we did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here