Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rob Green

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He's always excellent on 5 Live, really does his research and knows his stuff. Puts the likes of Shearer to shame.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I haven’t heard him on 5 Live. Why the hell isn’t he ahead of Keown, Dixon, Keane, Merson, Alan Smith (tad harsh) to name a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Oh my days....Rob Green is excellent as a pundit. What a catch for Amazon.

Jimmy Grimble

Very impressive tbf.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I’ve been impressed with Onuoha as well. Refreshing punditry from both.

He is regularly on Five Live Premier League Sunday...he is very good on that has got a good rapport with the presenter Steve Crossman TBH both of these two are in my favourites.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What I liked about Green is he must be West Ham through and through but you wouldn't have known it. Thoroughly enjoyed his analysis.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not really Rob Green, but the commentary didn’t match what I was watching tonight. It seemed very much West Ham centric when we were playing good football. I thought we were well worth the draw, it was a fair result.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not really Rob Green, but the commentary didn’t match what I was watching tonight. It seemed very much West Ham centric when we were playing good football. I thought we were well worth the draw, it was a fair result.

I thought that although she did mention Cucurella’s hair and thought Moder had kept Antonio onside for the disallowed goal (and had to be corrected because he was the only player)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here