Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds Condemn Homophobic Chanting at Palace

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59487764

Good for the Leeds football club for doing this. Out of order.

Quite surprised [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] hasn't been over here to condemn it though. Must still be asleep.

Plenty of it going on at the Amex last Saturday, inching up the steps into the Coach Park l was joined by a throng pf pissed up Leerds fans, singing a little ditty alluding to Mr. Potter being a pervert.

Charming chaps Leeds supporters. :ffsparr:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
One of the times we played Leeds at the Amex in the championship I was walking past the station and I heard the usual "we can see you holding hands" and I thought here we go ......... only to see them pointing out a young couple who were walking to the ground, indeed holding hands. Which was quite funny.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Most of the chants we used to get aimed at us were boring and unoriginal more than distressing, and I always thought it must be more upsetting for fans of the opposition that might be gay, than for Brighton fans straight or gay, but I have to admit to laughing at Millwalls, "You only sing when you're Rimming" chant.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Most of the chants we used to get aimed at us were boring and unoriginal more than distressing, and I always thought it must be more upsetting for fans of the opposition that might be gay, than for Brighton fans straight or gay, but I have to admit to laughing at Millwalls, "You only sing when you're Rimming" chant.

Ho does one sing whilst rimming ? Surely that is impractical.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
And who can forget the classic that Leeds fans came up with at Withdean?

"Shít ground, sore arse". Made me laugh.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As a rent boy is a male homosexual prostitute,I can’t see how it couldn’t be homophobic.
Well it's a play on words. Not entirely sure how people can be quite so offended at something like this if I'm honest. It's hardly on the level of making monkey noises at black players.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Furtiveness. And sausages.

I expect you've changed it given the above.

Oh that . Didn’t sheebo start that one before he disappeared? Or was it the other one ?
It gets confusing.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Oh that . Didn’t sheebo start that one before he disappeared? Or was it the other one ?
It gets confusing.

Last time I wasn't blocked on bbs (2 weeks ago) you still had your homophobic signature and your username glorifying the nazi regime.

Hope that helps.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In the Netherlands just one week ago the government passed a law that means football games will be stopped if there is homophobic chanting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here